~Æ5K Official Clan Site~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Æ5K Official Clan Site~

Æ5K

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clawrs

two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD] Empty
PostSubject: two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD]   two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello my name is two irl name is lachlan and Im applying for an administrator role. I have plenty of experience as I am a continuing admin on a server and I can handle the job. I am very well with handling conflicts and making everyone happy and I do not give anything away as i know it is against the code of administrators. I am a very kind person and can handle stress and annoyances so if i have to fake being nice I will. I hope you will accept me and this application thanks.

<3 two
Back to top Go down
Dame

PostSubject: half credit   two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Mod u Ploxx
Back to top Go down
tehee

tehee

PostSubject: :):)   two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD] EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 am

Tehe was here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ae5k.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD]   two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD] Empty

Back to top Go down

two for administrator [1/2 ACCEPTED U GET MOD]
Page 1 of 1