~Æ5K Official Clan Site~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Æ5K Official Clan Site~

Æ5K

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shady Go

moderator application Empty
PostSubject: moderator application   moderator application EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm

1.) What is your real life name?
pablo

2.) How old are you?

3.) How active can you be?
i will be active ALOT in holidays but on school days i will be in school so i wont be able to play untill 3 afternoon

4.) Why would you like to be staff?
because i enjoy being staff, i enjoy the game, and i enjoy making a difference to the atmosphere of the community, and i enjoy solving tough things.

5.) Why should I make you staff?
because im cool, lol joke, because i enjoy helping people, i have a sense of humour and tend to change the atmosphere of the server, I LOVE PLAYING THE GAME/this perticular server, ide quit runescape for 3 years then i decided to play this server and boom im in love:')
6.) Have you advertised/done anything for the server? (If have done something for server please state what.)
i have not advertised yet but can do in future, i have helped many players, and managed to make alot of friends, i dont think anybody dislikes me so that quite a good thing i think, aint it? idk

7.) Do you have any server expierience?
yes, back a while i used host my own server, i ran that for 2 months then decided to quit, i have also been mod on a few servers e.g chaos pk, edgevill pk.

8.) How is your day?
at home most of the time, have to go to school for 6 hours in the morning on school days though
Back to top Go down
shady Go

moderator application Empty
PostSubject: ingamename   moderator application EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

my in-game name is Shady G feel free to add me and pm me if you ever need help:)
Back to top Go down

moderator application
Page 1 of 1