~Æ5K Official Clan Site~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Æ5K Official Clan Site~

Æ5K

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to apply for staff here is the proper format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Want to apply for staff here is the proper format Empty
PostSubject: Want to apply for staff here is the proper format   Want to apply for staff here is the proper format EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Please copy and paste the information below and answer it in ur application :

1.) What is your real life name?

2.) How old are you?

3.) How active can you be?

4.) Why would you like to be staff?

5.) Why should I make you staff?

6.) Have you advertised/done anything for the server? (If have done something for server please state what.)

7.) Do you have any server expierience?

8.) How is your day?

- Thanks for using this format,
<3 Your Owner : Dame
Back to top Go down
https://ae5k.darkbb.com
Ferbo1

Want to apply for staff here is the proper format Empty
PostSubject: Mod/Admin/Staff Application   Want to apply for staff here is the proper format EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi, my name is Ferbo and i would like to be a staff member of your server for many differant reasons that I will state in this paper Smile

1. My real life name is Derick.

2. I am 16 years of age.

3. I can be very active ive played servers most my life and I have loved them forever, so yes i can be VERY active

4. I would like to be staff because I can make a differance on this server i am a very good communicator with people and i know how to handle situations =]

5. You should make me staff because i can make a huge incline on your server and help it very much because like i said before ive played server for quite a while and know how to deal with them

6. YES i have advertised for many servers and helped them and some server dont fit the people so even no matter how much advertising i do if the server stinks then i cant change that

7. Do i have server experiance? Yes i do i have made a couple i just forgot how to portforward and my parents changed the password to our router.

8. MY DAY IS GREAT

-Ferbo1
Back to top Go down

Want to apply for staff here is the proper format
Page 1 of 1